Loaded with oats, almonds, coconut, warm apple pie spice and crunchy apple chips, this homemade Apple Crisp Granola is a delicious, healthy fall treat!
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons apple pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- One 2.5 oz. bag apple chips (broken into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix oats, almonds and coconut.
- If your coconut oil is solid, microwave it until it is liquefied.
- Drizzle oat and nut mixture with coconut oil and maple syrup and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoon of the apple pie spice over the oat mixture and stir.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon of apple pie spice and pinch of salt over the oat mixture and stir well to combine.
- Spread granola in an even layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes - stir granola, spread it back out and rotate pan half way through baking.
- Allow granola to cool.
- Stir in apple chip pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: apple pie granola