Sick of sandwiches? Need an easy party appetizer? Our Ham & Cheese Roll Ups are way more fun than a sandwich and you will love all those flavorful layers rolled inside a soft, flour tortilla! Perfect for lunch boxes and parties alike!
- Deli ham (sliced thin)
- Provolone cheese (sliced thin)
- Chive & Onion cream cheese
- Shredded lettuce or Spring mix
- Spread each tortilla with a layer of cream cheese - cover the entire tortilla as the cream cheese will serve as the 'glue' to hold the rolls ups together.
- Layer ham and cheese on one side of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce/Spring mix on top of the meat and cheese.
- Starting with the meat/cheese edge of the tortilla and roll it tightly.
- Wrap each roll up in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Unwrap each roll and use a serrated knife to cut one inch slices.
- Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer or pack it up for lunches!
*Use whatever meat and cheese combination you have in your fridge: ham/provolone, roast beef/Swiss, turkey/cheddar.
*Add your favorite 'extras' like olives, roasted red peppers, pickles and banana peppers to your roll ups if you would like.
- Serving Size: 1 roll up
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 796.1 mg
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.7 g
- Protein: 17.1 g
- Cholesterol: 44.7 mg
Keywords: ham and cheese roll ups