Ground beef stroganoff is an easy 30 minute, one pan meal made with cream of mushroom soup. It's a family favorite and perfect for busy weeknights!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounce package egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large pan brown the meat, drain if necessary (see note)
- Add flour and stir to coat.
- Add soup, broth, and garlic powder to meat and stir to mix. Heat to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add egg noodles and stir to cover in liquid as much as possible.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 12 minutes or until noodle are cooked through.
- Stir in sour cream & serve.
lean ground beef may not need to be drained after browning, higher fat percentage ground beef will need excess fat drained
Keywords: ground beef stroganoff