These Grilled Honey Mustard Drumsticks are dripping in a gloriously sticky glaze! This easy grilling recipe is perfect for those upcoming picnics and any outdoor entertaining!
- 10 – 12 chicken drumsticks
Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce
- 2/3 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons French’s Original Yellow Mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Honey Mustard Sauce
- Whisk together the honey, mustard and soy sauce. Reserve 1/2 cup to serve with drumsticks.
Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
- Prior to grilling, boil drumsticks for about 5 minutes to partially cook the chicken. (This helps them cook quicker without getting too charred.)
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush drumsticks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook just until the drumsticks reach 165 degrees F.
- Brush the drumsticks with the honey mustard sauce, rotate and brush on more honey mustard sauce.
- Repeat several times until the honey mustard sauce gets a little sticky and caramelized.
- Remove drumsticks to serving platter and serve with reserved sauce.
Keywords: honey mustard drumsticks, honey mustard chicken