My Grandma’s Secret Ingredient Chicken Salad Recipe is one of her most requested! This versatile, creamy chicken salad is packed with fresh flavors!
- 3 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced apples or grapes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, apples and pecans.
- Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream and Cool Whip and combine well.
- Add salt & pepper to taste and stir again.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve over lettuce, with crackers or on croissants.
Keywords: chicken salad