Funfetti cookies from start to finish in less than 15 minutes? Yes please! These easy 3 ingredient cookies are perfect for any occasion!
- 17 oz box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- sprinkles for decoration (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a medium bowl until blended. Dough will be very thick.
- Roll dough into 1-1/5″ balls then flatten slightly.
- Empty sprinkles into a shallow dish and press cookie into the sprinkles to coat the top.
- Place on the prepared pan, keep cookies 2″ apart.
- Bake 8 minutes or until set and golden.
- Enjoy warm or store in an airtight container at room temperature up to one week.
To freeze the cookies, let the cookies cool completely after baking, then freeze on a baking sheet for 30 minutes. Once the cookies are hard to touch, add to a freezer bag or freezer-safe container and store up to 3 months. To thaw the cookies, remove from freezer and let them sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
Keywords: funfetti cookies