Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is the perfect refreshing summer drink. With just 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep time, you will find yourself making it again and again!
- 1/2 pint strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ice & water to blend
- Hull strawberries and put into the blender.
- Add lemon juice and sugar and pulse to blend.
- Add ice and blend again until thick and uniform.
- Adjust for your desired thickness by adding water if necessary.
- Taste and adjust with additional sugar or lemon if more sweetness or tartness is desired.
Keywords: frozen strawberry lemonade