Copycat Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno recipe is made with marinara, alfredo, and 5 cheeses baked together with a crispy panko bread crumbs topping.
- 1 pound ziti
- 36 ounces marinara sauce
- 16 ounce jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs, Italian style
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, cook ziti according to package instructions. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine ziti, marinara, alfredo sauce, Fontina cheese, and ricotta cheese and stir until blended.
- Spread ziti mixture a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- In another medium bowl combine mozzarella, romano, Parmesan cheeses along with Panko breadcrumbs and minced garlic until blended.
- Spread breadcrumb mixture over ziti evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately.
- If you do not have ziti, you can substitute another hearty pasta like penne, rigatoni, or bowties.
Keywords: ziti al forno, 5 cheese marinara