- One loaf French baguette
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 –2 tablespoons taco seasoning (to taste)
- Your favorite fresh salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Slice the baguette into 1 inch slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Mix the shredded cheese and taco seasoning together in a bowl.
- Divide cheese between baguette slices.
- Place baking sheet into the oven until the bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Top each baguette slice with a teaspoon of fresh salsa.