Everything bagels are the stars in this Easy, Cheesy Everything Bagel Overnight Breakfast Casserole!
- 4 Everything Bagels (chopped into bite sized pieces)
- 9 slices bacon (cooked crisp and chopped)
- 6 whole eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, ground mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spread chopped bagels across the bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces over the bagel pieces.
- Pour egg mixture over bagels and bacon.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- If preparing the night before, cover the dish and refrigerate.
- If preparing the same day, allow egg mixture to mostly absorb into the bagel pieces (about 2 hours).
- Bake for about 40 minutes. The eggs should be cooked through and the cheese melted.
Keywords: Everything Bagel Breakfast Casserole