- One sheet of puff pastry (thawed according to package directions)
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 10 strawberries
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the sheet of puff pastry in half and place both halves on the baking sheet.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of Nutella on each tart, leaving about a 1/2 inch allowance around the edge of the tart.
- Sprinkle each tart with 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips.
- Bake the tarts for 10 – 12 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and baked through. The tarts will puff during cooking.
- Allow the tarts to cool slightly – they will settle and sink down a bit.
- While the tarts are cooling, slice the strawberries.
- Pile the strawberry slices down the middle of the tart and dust generously with powdered sugar.
- Slice and serve!