Cupid Cocoa is a sweet pink drink for Valentine's Day! Strawberry milk is topped with whipped cream, sprinkles & a fun dessert kabob to dip, dunk & nibble!
- 16 oz. of whole milk (warm or cold)
- Strawberry Milk Powder
- Whipped topping or whipped cream
- Valentine's sprinkles
- Heart shaped strawberry marshmallows
- Gummy rose candies
- 6 inch bamboo picks
- If you are warming the milk, add it to a saucepan on medium low and heat until just under boiling.
- Or, warm each mug for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave.
- Once the milk is warm, stir in 4 tablespoons of strawberry milk powder.
- If you are serving this cocoa cold, just stir the milk powder in the cold milk.
- On each bamboo pick, thread 2 marshmallows, a gummy rose and a strawberry.
- To each mug of strawberry cocoa, add a dollop of whipped topping or whipped cream and sprinkle with Valentine's sprinkles.
- Rest a kabob on the top of each mug and serve!
Keywords: cupid cocoa