Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken is an easy 4 ingredient recipe that takes just 5 minutes of prep time. This family-friendly crock pot recipe is perfect for busy weeknight dinners!
- 1.5-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- noodles for serving (see note)
- In a slow cooker layer chicken, then ranch seasoning mix, top with cream of mushroom soup and finally cubed cream cheese.
- Cook on high 3 hours or low 5 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks and serve over starch of your choice
- serve over rice, pasta, egg noodles, roasted potatoes, cauliflower rice, or on its own
- nutritional information is calculated without pasta or any accompaniment
Keywords: creamy ranch chicken