Once you try this amazing Crock Pot Cheese Dip recipe you will never make another. This Slow Cooker Queso has both ground beef and sausage and is always the kit of every party!
- 32 oz. block of Velveeta
- 1 lb of ground beef (browned and drained)
- 1 lb of pork breakfast sausage (browned and drained)
- 2 cans of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Cut the Velveeta up in chunks.
- Place Velveeta, both cans of Rotel and cream of mushroom soup in your crock pot set to low.
- Once the cheese is melted (between 1-2 hours) stir in the cooked sausage and ground beef.
- Stir occasionally and serve with tortilla chips!
Keywords: crock pot queso, croc pot cheese dip, slow cooker cheese dip, slow cooker queso