Crock Pot Tortilla Soup is a delicious easy weeknight dinner. With no fancy ingredients and just a few minutes of prep, this slow cooker recipe is a keeper!
- 28 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes & green chiles
- 1 can light kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can dark kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can corn kernels (drained)
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing packet (just the dry powder)
- Place all items in your crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken in crock pot or remove to a large bowl, shred, and return to slow cooker.
- Serve over rice or with your choice of toppings.
Serve with choice of toppings: tortilla strips, tortilla chips, diced avocado, guacamole, sour cream, Mexican cheese, queso fresco, sliced pepperoncinis, black olives, chopped cilantro, lime wedges for squeezing, diced jalapeño, diced bell pepper, green onion, shredded lettuce
Keywords: slow cooker chicken tortilla soup, tortilla soup