A classic family favorite, our Crispy Roasted Potatoes are delicious alongside steak, chicken, burgers or even on top of a salad!
- 1 1/2 lbs. Gemstone mixed baby potatoes (or 1 1/2 lbs. of your favorite potatoes)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wash potatoes and cut into bite sized pieces. (See notes.)
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and spread out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until the skin is crispy and the surface of the potatoes on the baking sheet are golden brown and crispy.
I like to cut potatoes lengthwise to allow for more surface area touching the pan because that means more crispy, golden brown color and texture!
Keywords: roasted gemstone potatoes