Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta is an easy 30 minute meal packed with flavor. Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes, chicken and spinach come together in a creamy sauce tossed with al dente pasta in this easy recipe you'll find yourself making again and again!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 3 ounce package julienned sun dried tomatoes
- 16 ounce package angel hair pasta
- Start pasta water boiling and cook according to package instructions.
- Cube chicken into bite size pieces.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and warm over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook through, stirring to ensure all side cook evenly. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add stock to the pan and scrape the bottom to deglaze. Add cream, seasonings, and cheese and stir to mix as the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken back to pan along with spinach and tomatoes and continue to simmer 5 minutes or until spinach is fully wilted.
- Transfer cooked pasta to the pan and stir to coat before serving.
Keywords: Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta