Creamy Sausage Pasta is a fast 20 minute dinner recipe the entire family will love. With just a few ingredients and one pan, it's perfect for busy weeknights!
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 4 cups beef broth
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 12 ounce bag egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large sauce pan, brown ground sausage over medium high heat.
- Add dry soup mix and spices and stir to coat.
- Add broth and scrape the bottom of the pan to deglaze.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it starts to melt.
- Add egg noodles to the pan and stir to coat. Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Simmer 10-12 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Stir in sour cream and serve, top with Parmesan and parsley if desired.
- use a large pan with a tight lid so it doesn't bubble over
- if substituting different pasta, adjust the cooking time according to the box directions
- adjust the spice of the recipe by using a mild or spicy ground sausage
- you can substitute ground beef, turkey, or chicken for the sausage but may need to add more seasoning if you do
Keywords: creamy sausage pasta