With just 2 ingredients and tons of fruit flavor, these non-alcoholic frozen Strawberry Coladas are ready in minutes and taste like the tropics!
- 8 oz. cream of coconut
- 8 oz. frozen strawberries
- Optional: 4 ounces coconut rum
- In the pitcher of a blender, blend the frozen strawberries and cream of coconut until smooth.
- Depending on how frozen the berries are, you may need to loosen the colada up, so add a dash of milk, juice or lemon lime soda and continue blending.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Try using frozen peaches, mango, pineapple or mixed berries for a twist on this fruity frozen drink!
Keywords: strawberry colada