- 16 oz sour cream (full fat, light or fat free)
- 1 packet ranch dressing/dip seasoning mix
- 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons salt-free southwest chipotle seasoning mix (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 small ear)
- 2 - 3 Fresh from Florida bell peppers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, ranch mix, chipotle seasoning and lemon juice.
- Reserve a tablespoon of the corn kernels to garnish the dip and stir the remaining corn into the dip.
- Refrigerate the dip until serving.
- For the bell pepper chips, core the peppers and remove the stem. Slice the peppers lengthwise into strips and remove all seeds and white ribs.
- Garnish the top of the dip with the reserved corn and a sprinkle of the chipotle seasoning and serve with the bell pepper chips.
- Refrigerate any leftover dip for up to 3 days.