- Two 8 count cans refrigerated biscuits
- Cranberry orange cream cheese (or your favorite flavor)
- Cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup granulated sugar + 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon)
- 3-4 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350* and spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Gently stretch each biscuit half out into a round and place 1/2 teaspoon of cream cheese in the center.
- Pinch biscuit dough up and around cream cheese.
- Roll the biscuit ball in your hands to help seal it.
- Roll each biscuit ball in cinnamon sugar mixture and place in Bundt pan.
- Repeat until all 32 biscuits balls have been stuffed, sealed and rolled in cinnamon sugar.
- Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes.