Have you ever tried the delicious Cinnamon Honey Butter at Texas Roadhouse? It's absolutely addictive! Try this copycat Texas Roadhouse butter recipe on a warm piece of bread or roll and get ready to taste a little piece of heaven!
- 2 sticks salted butter (softened to room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer or large bowl and mix at medium speed until completely blended.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight conatiner at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
- Keep refrigerated up to 3 weeks, but let come to room temperature before serving.
- Do not microwave the butter.
Keywords: texas roadhouse butter