- One Edwards® Hershey Crème Pie
- One small box of instant chocolate pudding mix
- One cup of cold milk
- 8 oz.of thawed whipped topping
- Your choice of dippers: chocolate wafer cookies (chocolate graham crackers, pretzels)
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to thaw about 5 minutes.
- While the pie is thawing, mix up the base for the dip.
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix.
- Allow pudding mixture to set for a minute or so.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping – mix just until pudding mixture and whipped topping are combined.
- Cut two slices (1/4) of the pie into bite sized pieces.
- Gently fold the pieces of pie into the dip.
- Spoon dip into serving bowl.
- Serve with chocolate wafer cookies, chocolate graham crackers or pretzels.