A soft tender brown sugar cake, studded with apples and drizzle with caramel, this Caramel Apple Cobbler Cake is the perfect partner for vanilla ice cream!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- One 21 oz. can of apple pie filling
- One can caramel sweetened condensed milk or caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Melt butter in a 9×9 or 10 inch round baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugars, vanilla extract and milk.
- Pour batter in baking dish.
- Spoon apple pie filling on top of batter – do not stir.
- Baking for about one hour or until the top of the cake is golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel for drizzling.
Keywords: caramel apple cobbler, apple cobbler