You say it's your birthday! Celebrate beginning at the breakfast table with sweet, delicious cake batter cream cheese! So fun for bagels or even waffles!
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup confetti cake mix (I love Duncan Hines)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Using your hand mixer, blend the cream cheese and dry confetti cake mix together.
- Add in the milk so the cream cheese is a smooth, spreadable consistency.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spread on fresh soft bagels, pancakes or waffles.
What to make with that leftover cake mix? Birthday Cake Dip! You can get the recipe right here: https://www.shakentogetherlife.com/2014/08/birthday-cake-dip.html.
Keywords: cake batter cream cheese