Microwave Blueberry Mug Cake is the perfect dessert recipe when your sweet tooth strikes! Just a few ingredients and five minutes later this single-serve dessert is ready to eat!
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon venilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- In a small glass bowl or microwave-safe mug, whisk together ricotta cheese, melted butter, syrup, vanilla, and egg.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt and stir to combine.
- Top with blueberries.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- Bowl or mug will be hot when removing from microwave, use caution!
Keywords: blueberry mug cake