- 16 – 18 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup Mojo marinade
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a gallon sized zipper bag, add chicken and marinade ingredients.
- Allow chicken to marinade at least one hour but longer if time allows.
- “Sqoosh” chicken in bag several times during the time it is marinating.
To Grill Tenderloins
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place marinated tenderloins on the grill.
- Grill about 4 minutes on each side or until chicken reaches 165*. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of tenderloins and grill temperature.