This easy 3 ingredient Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler uses refrigerated cookie dough and apple pie filling for a delicious twist on an American classic, ready in under an hour!
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 16.5 oz tube of Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 20 oz. can of apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl, set aside.
- Press 2/3 of the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with 2/3 of the cinnamon sugar.
- Spread the apple pie filling over the cookie base.
- Break the remaining cookie dough into small 1/2"-1" pieces and flatten slightly, then place over the pie filling. The pie filling will not be covered completely.
- Sprinkle the top of the cobbler with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake in a 350 oven 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and set.
Serve warm topped with ice cream or whipped cream if desired
Keywords: apple pie snickerdoodle, snickerdoodle cookie bars, cookie bars