Looking for make ahead party food for a crowd? Look no further! It doesn’t get much better or easier than these Antipasto Skewers. With minimal prep time and packed with flavor, you’ll make these your go-to appetizer recipe once you try them!
- 1 pound of salami slices
- 1 pound of cherry tomatoes, rinsed
- 1 bag of cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 2 packages of fresh basil (about 24 leaves)
- 1 small (about 5 ounce) bottle of green olives
- 2 packages of mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1 bottle of zesty Italian dressing
- With just about 20 minutes you can have this easy appetizer ready to go, the longest part is just cooking the tortellini. After the pasta is cooked, run it under cool water to allow it to cool enough to handle
- Place the cooled pasta in a plastic bag and add the Italian dressing, then shake to coat the pasta well.
- Thread the skewers alternating: olives, tomato, folded basil, tortellini, salami folded into quarters, mozzarella pearl, then repeat a second time.
- Place the skewers on a plate as you finish them and brush Italian dressing over the entire skewer before refrigerating until ready to serve!
Keywords: antipasto skewers