An appetizer doesn’t get easier than this! Almond & Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives are totally addictive and the perfect combination of salty, crunchy – and creamy blue cheese!
- One jar of large green olives (drained & pimentos removed)
- One wedge of blue cheese (or blue cheese crumbles)
- Lightly salted roasted almonds
- Drain olives well and remove pimentos.
- Cram a small crumble of blue cheese into the hole left from the pimento.
- Add an almond and push into the hole just until it stops. (Be careful that you don’t split the olive or push all of the blue cheese out of the other end of the hole.)
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Can be made a day ahead.
Keywords: stuffed olives, blue cheese stuffed olives, almond stuffed olives