Lemon Cheesecake Mousse is and easy, 4 ingredient dessert that is light and refreshing, perfect for summer afternoons!
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Beat heavy whipping cream in a mixer or large mixing bowl on medium high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth.
- Reduce speed to low and add in lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- Remove from mixer and fold in whipped cream.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with mint and sliced lemon if desired.
- Store in an airtight container if storing more than 2 hours.
Keywords: lemon cheesecake mousse, lemon mousse