Whip up this easy, 3 ingredient microwave fudge in just 10 minutes! This delicious white chocolate fudge is perfect for gifting around the holidays!
- 2 12-ounce bags white chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Spray 8 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add all ingredients to a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave 5-6 minutes, stirring every minute until melted and thoroughly combined, do not overheat.
- Pour fudge into prepared dish and immediately add sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until completely set. Slice and serve.
- I recommend using a high-quality white chocolate for this recipe. My favorite is Ghirardelli which can be found in the baking aisle of the grocery store along with all the other chocolate chips.
- Do not forget to spray the dish with nonstick spray to make removing the fudge much, much easier.
- If adding sprinkles, have them ready and at hand while microwaving, the fudge begins to set immediately and they need to be added directly after pouring into the dish.
- Feel free to add in chopped walnuts, pecans, sprinkles, or chocolate chips to the fudge when fudge is completely melted before pouring into the dish.
Keywords: microwave fudge, white chocolate fudge