Easy prep and big Italian flavor makes this Tuscan Pasta Salad a delicious Summer side dish for picnic and potluck season! This easy recipe is packed with flavorful ingredients like sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red pepper, olives, and mini pepperoni.
- Two 19 oz. package of cheese tortellini (cooked according to package instructions & cooled)
- One 3.8 oz. can sliced olives
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers (chopped)
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil (drained and chopped)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Mix dressing ingredients and shake to combine.
- Just prior to serving, stir all ingredients + dressing together and spoon into serving bowl.
Keywords: Tuscan Pasta Salad