Lemon lovers, this Triple Lemon Poke Cake is for you! Soft lemon cake is soaked with lemon Jell-o, chilled then topped with the most gloriously fluffy lemon frosting. This all lemon dessert could not be more refreshing or delicious!
- One 9x13 lemon cake (baked & cooled)
- One 3 oz box of lemon Instant Jell-O mix
- 8 oz. whipped topping (thawed)
- One small box instant lemon pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- Lemon slices & sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon, skewer, or chopstick to poke holes over the entire surface of the cooled cake.
- Prepare Jell-o with 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water. (This is 1/2 cup less water than the directions on the box.)
- Pour Jell-o over the cake - making sure to get some in every hole and over the surface of the cake.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least three hours.
- Whisk together milk and lemon pudding mix.
- Let sit for about one minute, then fold in whipped topping until incorporated.
- Spread topping over cake and refrigerate until serving.
- Add sprinkles and lemon slices for garnish just before serving.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 12.1 g
- Sodium: 217.2 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 45.6 g
- Protein: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 3.7 mg
Keywords: lemon poke cake