1 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed & divided
additional granulated sugar to roll the cookies in
- Cream butter & sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, making sure to incorporate each egg thoroughly
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda
- Add 1/2 of dry mixture and alternate with 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate, mixing well after each addition.
- Chill dough for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll about a tablespoon of dough in your palms into a ball (it will be a little sticky) and then roll it in sugar.
- Place cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet or baking stone two inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 11.2 g
- Sodium: 90.5 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.5 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 15.5 mg
Keywords: lemonade sugar cookies