Lemon Curd is so easy to make! This Easy Eggless Lemon Curd has just three ingredients and whips up in just 15 minutes!
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- In a saucepan, mix together the sugar, water and cornstarch.
- Bring it to a boil on low-medium heat and whisk constantly. This mixture needs to get fairly thick – almost like a thick pudding consistency.
- When the mixture thickens, reduce your heat to low and stir/whisk for another minute.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, place in a non-metallic bowl and add lemon juice and zest.
- Allow your lemon curd to cool and thicken at room temperature.
- Store in your fridge for up to 3 days.
- Zest your lemons first, then juice them.
Keywords: eggless lemon curd, lemon curd