These no bake, 3 ingredient sugar cookie truffles are the perfect treat for gifting, espcially around Christmas! Plus, this super easy recipe is ready in under an hour!
- 24 sugar cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 14 ounces melting chocolate wafers
- sprinkles (optional)
- Crumb cookies in a food processor or blender.
- Add cream cheese and mix until uniform, scraping the sides as needed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll truffle dough into 1.5 inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze 30 minutes to harden.
- Melt chocolate wafers according to package instructions.
- Use 2 forks to dip truffles in the melted chocolate, tapping above the bowl to allow excess to drip off.
- Place on the parchment paper and add sprinkles immediately if using.
- Place in the refrigerator to fully harden.
- Use hard sugar cookies so they crumble finely.
- Using lower fat Neufchatel cheese in place of full-fat cream cheese is perfectly fine for this recipe.
- I recommend using melting wafers over chocolate chips for this recipe, they coat the truffle better and give a better end result.
- Change up the truffles by using different sprinkles, this is especially good for gifting on different holidays through the year.
- Keep in an airtight container up to 5 days at room temperature. Freeze layered with parchment paper in a freezer-safe container up to 4 weeks.
Keywords: sugar cookie truffle