A shortbread crust, creamy vanilla fluff filling and tons of fresh strawberries make this easy, no-bake Strawberry Shortcake Pie a family favorite!
- One Keebler shortbread pie crust (or graham cracker crust)
- One small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- One cup cold milk
- One 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Whole strawberries for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, stir together the vanilla pudding mix and cold milk until thoroughly mixed.
- Allow to set for about one minute.
- Fold in the thawed Cool Whip and stir just until combined.
- Gently fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Pour mixture into the shortbread pie crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and then garnish with additional whole strawberries.
Keywords: strawberry shortcake pie