- 4 whole wheat English muffins
- Garlic Powder
- 1 pound ground beef (or ground chicken or turkey)
- 1 can Manwich Original (Or try Manwich Bold or Manwich Thick & Chunky)
- Mini pepperoni
- Shredded cheese - we love a mixture of Monterey Jack and sharp cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Split English muffins and spread a thin layer of butter on each muffin half.
- Sprinkle each buttered muffin half with garlic powder.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until muffin halves are toasted.
- In the mean time, brown the ground beef in a skillet.
- Drain the meat and stir in the Manwich Original sauce.
- Top each muffin half with about 1/3 cup of the Manwich mixture.
- Add mini pepperoni if desired.
- Sprinkle each sloppy joe muffin pizza with shredded cheese and pop the baking tray back in the oven until the cheese is melted.