Looking for an absolutely amazing sauce for vegetables? Once you try this fast, 4 ingredient recipe for Dijon Garlic Sauce for Vegetables, your dinners will never be the same!
- One pound fresh asparagus (trimmed)
- One pound fresh green beans (end removed)
- One lemon cut into wedges (optional)
Garlic Dijon Sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive oil or grape seed oil)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium soy sauce & liquid aminos work as well)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 - 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spritz a large sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread trimmed asparagus and green beans on the baking sheet.
- Mist or toss with olive/grape seed oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- While the vegetables are roasting, whisk together the garlic Dijon sauce.
- Serve roasted vegetables with sauce and lemon wedges.
Keywords: sauce for vegetables, roasted vegetables, dijon sauce, garlic dijon sauce