Red - Red Velvet Cookie Cups
- One red velvet cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or 1 stick (1/2 cup melted butter)
- 2 eggs
White - Creamy No Bake Cheesecake
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 oz. Cool Whip (thawed)
Blue - Topping/Garnish
- Ripe blueberries
- Seasonal Sprinkles
- Paper Flags
Red Velvet Cookies Cups:
- Mix together cake mix, oil/butter and eggs.
- Place a 1 inch ball in each cup of a mini cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350* for about 11 - 13 minutes (baking times may vary)
- Allow to cool for a minute or so and then use a tart press or the back of a measuring spoon to press in the center of each cookie, creating the cookie cup.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in Cool Whip until incorporated. Place in a piping bag and fill each cookie cup.
- Top each filled cookie cup with a ripe blueberry or seasonal sprinkles and garnish with a paper flag.