Rainbow Fruit Cheesecakes in a Jar are such a pretty no bake dessert! My favorite creamy no bake cheesecake filling recipe is piped on top of a homemade graham cracker crust and topped with colorful dried fruit!
No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 oz. whipped topping (thawed)
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream or whole milk
Homemade Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick (1/2 cup melted butter)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
Rainbow Fruit Topping
- Variety of dried and/or freeze dried fruits
Prepare the Graham Cracker Crust
- In a bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- Divide mixture between six half pint wide mouth mason jars.
- With a tart press or the back of a spoon, pretty the crust down into a smooth even layer.
- Refrigerate crust for at least an hour.
Mix up the No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl, cream together softened cream cheese, sugar, cream/milk and vanilla extract. Make sure the filling is smooth and cream cheese is totally incorporated.
- Gently fold in whipped topping until fully incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon filling on top of graham cracker crust.
- Prior to serving, arrange dried fruit on top of the cheesecake filling in rainbow order.