Make homemade hot chocolate even more special with the addition of some minty flavor! This Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe is easy to make with just 3 ingredients and ready in ten minutes!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Combine milk and chocolate chips in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat stirring often.
- Continue to heat until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add peppermint extract and stir to mix.
- Serve immediately, topped with whipped cream if desired.
Keywords: peppermint hot chocolate