Messy monster cookies are guaranteed to be the cutest no-bake Halloween cookies at every Halloween Party! With just 5 ingredients and 10 minutes, you can have these fun Halloween treats ready in a flash!
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (we used crunchy to add a little more texture & crunch)
- 1 1/2 cup crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Edible sugar eyes (2 per cookie for monsters, 1 per cookie for cyclops)
- Prepare a large cookie sheet with wax paper and have sugar eyes on standby - these cookies set up and harden quickly so you'll need to work quick to add the eyes while the coating is somewhat melty.
- In a large pot, melt the peanut butter and butterscotch chips on low heat.
- Add the mini marshmallows and chow mein noodles and stir to combine. It's okay to have little ribbons of marshmallow that didn't completely melt.
- Remove from heat and work quickly!
- Drop by spoonfuls on the wax paper and place sugar eyes on each cookie.
- Allow cookies to cool and enjoy!
- Work quickly as cookies set rapidly
Keywords: no-bake Halloween Cookie