No need for takeout, this Mongolian Noodles recipe is made with ground beef and everyday ingredients. Best of all, it can be ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 oz box of linguine, spaghetti, or rice noodles
- green onion, optional
- Start water to boil, once boiling cook pasta according to box instructions.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and black pepper and stir until combined.
- Add drained noodles and stir to coat.
- Serve with chopped green onion if desired
- Increase the spiciness by adding more red pepper flakes.
- Use low sodium soy sauce if the sodium content is too high for you.
Keywords: Mongolian noodles