These Mint Chocolate No Bake Cookies are cooked stove top and dropped on parchment into soft delicious two bites cookies full of mint chocolate goodness!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 small box (3.4 oz chocolate instant pudding mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 drop Young Living peppermint essential oil (or 1/4 teaspoon mint extract)
- 1 cup chocolate & mint chips
- 3 1/2 cups quick cook oats
- In a large pot, bring sugar, butter and milk to a boil.
- Allow to boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in pudding mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract, peppermint essential oil and oats.
- Allow mixture to cool for 2 minutes then stir in chocolate & mint chips.
- Allow to set for an additional 2 minutes.
- Spoon cookies onto a parchment lined tray and allow cookies to set.
I use my small Pampered Chef cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies, so you may get more or less cookies depending on the size you make them. You can also used mint filled morsels or Andes chips (found in the baking aisle at Walmart, Target and some grocery stores) if you can’t find the mix of chocolate/mint chips.
Keywords: mint chocolate no bake cookies