Stuffed with savory pesto spinach eggs, ripe tomatoes, feta and hummus, this satisfying Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap is packed with protein and veggies!
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup egg whites, or 2 eggs scrambled
- 2 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 medium tomato (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of hummus
- 1/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat and prepare with non-stick cooking spray if necessary.
- In a bowl, whisk together AllWhites egg whites and pesto.
- Pour into skillet and sprinkle with spinach leaves.
- Allow egg mixture to set and flip gently.
- Once egg whites are cooked through but still soft, sprinkle with feta cheese. Cover and cook for one additional minute.
- Cut the cooked egg in half.
- Spread each whole wheat tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the hummus.
- Top with tomatoes and egg.
- Roll and secure with a toothpick or wrap in parchment or foil for an on-the-go meal!
Keywords: mediterranean breakfast wrap