Making a meatloaf sandwich is the ultimate way to eat leftover meatloaf! This easy recipe is a classic comfort food recipe you'll make again and again.
- 4 slices leftover meatloaf
- 8 slices hearty bread - ciabatta, Italian, French, sourdough, etc
- 4 slices cheese
Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, barbecue sauce, fried onions, pickles, etc
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray. Place slices of meatloaf in the skillet and warm over medium heat.
- As the meatloaf cooks, toast the bread if desired.
- Flip the meatloaf slices and top with cheese. Cook until meat is heated through and cheese is melting.
- Assemble the sandwiches with the desired toppings.
Nutritional information is an estimate, actual values will vary depending on the meatloaf recipe you use as well as the bread, cheese, and toppings choices