These surprising lower sugar Lemon Berry Pudding Parfaits are BIG on taste with layers of graham crackers, creamy pudding, fresh berries & whipped topping!
- One sleeve of graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- Two small boxes sugar free instant lemon pudding (+ ingredients to prepare)
- One pint of strawberries
- Sugar Free whipped topping
- 10-12 clean half pint (8 oz. mason jars)
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions and place it in the refrigerator until you are ready to assemble the parfaits.
- Clean and cut the strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- Using a food processor (or a zip top bag and a rolling pin), pulse/smash the package of graham crackers into small crumbs.
- Stir the melted butter into the crumbs and then divide the crumb mixture between mason jars - about 2 tablespoons per jar.
- Spoon the pudding into the jars, again dividing it between the jars - about 1/3 cup in each jar.
- Sprinkle strawberries on top of the pudding in each jar.
- Finally, top the berries with whipped topping.
- If you are serving immediately, grab a spoon and enjoy.
- If you are storing these to serve later, replace the lids and rings on the jars and pop the parfaits in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Keywords: lemon berry pudding parfait