This cool creamy no-bake Key Lime Pie Dip has bite sized pieces of key lime pie stirred right in! It's an easy dessert for any party, picnic or potluck!
- One EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie
- One small box of instant lemon pudding mix
- One cup of cold milk
- 8 oz.of thawed whipped topping
- Your choice of dippers: graham crackers (shortbread cookies or pretzels)
- Lime (optional for zest and garnish)
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to thaw about 10 minutes.
- While the pie is thawing, mix up the base for the dip.
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix.
- Allow pudding mixture to set for a minute or so.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping - mix just until pudding mixture and whipped topping are combined.
- Cut two slices (1/4) of the pie into bite sized pieces.
- Gently fold the pieces of pie into the dip.
- Spoon dip into serving bowl.
- If using the lime, grate fresh lime zest over the top of the tip and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Serve with graham crackers, shortbread cookies or pretzels.
Keywords: key lime pie dip